Vintage and Historic Member Survey Results
Hello boat racing fans. Are we ready to get back on the water? I know I am. In April, I released a survey to the current and previous members of the APBA Vintage & Historic Division asking about where they get their information pertaining to the vintage race boats, schedules, event sanction information, etc. The invitation to participate in the survey went out to a total of 773 email addresses. We heard back from 102 people (13%). Our goal now within the V&H division is to implement some of the feedback we have received in hopes of better serving our past and present members, and hopefully future members as well. The Vintage & Historic Division still continues to be one of the faster growing categories in the APBA. If you are interested in the old-school, round-nosed conventional hydroplanes or maybe the wider, pickle-forked cabover-hydroplanes or even a flatbottom, you are in luck because the V&H Division has it all. NEWS FLASH! A good percentage of you want to be boat racers and didn’t even know it … until just now! Get involved, have fun and most of all enjoy the family atmosphere that comes with being part of the Vintage & Historic Division.
Thank you very much. Hope to see you at a race site soon.
John Woodward – V&H Communications and Marketing Representative.
- APBA HQ Closed Today
- BOD and Council Nominations
- Race in Peace, Mark Wheeler
- Vintage and Historic Member Survey Results
- Capsule Training Opportunities
- May 1-2 Unofficial Race Results
- 2022 National Championships
- Jesup, GA Championships - Unofficial Results
- Highlands, TX - Unofficial Results
- APBA HQ CLOSED FOR Good Friday
- 2021 Stock-MOD-Junior Nationals Registration
- APBA Announces New 2021 Partner
- STOCK OUTBOARD RACING COMMISSION BALLOT 2 RESULTS
- Virtual Annual Meeting Minutes
- Vintage and Historic Annual Meeting