VINTAGE AND HISTORIC COMMMITEE ANNOUNCES INAUGURAL RUDDERS
The Vintage and Historic Committee leadership recently adopted the formal recognition program entitled, “RUDDERS.”
RUDDERS recognizes the ceaseless commitment of individuals to the growth, longevity, and historical preservation of APBA’s legacy. Founded in 1994, Vintage & Historic’s charter was simple and dedicated to the active preservation and demonstrations of America’s powerboat racing history.
Those charter members (and countless others, thereafter) shared a common goal of fun, educational, entertaining, and safe demonstrations of these historical craft at speed. Throughout its history, many individuals (owners, drivers, mechanics, crew chiefs, builders, promoters, officials, sponsors, etc.) have contributed to this committee’s common goals. Many of these long-term contributors have gone unrecognized and it is this program’s intent to recognize theirs' and others' ceaseless contributions to the APBA Vintage & Historic Committee.
It is with immense pleasure the Vintage and Historic Committee announces its inaugural inductees. The 2021 RUDDERS inaugural inductees are Tom D’eath, Don Kelson, and Bob “Pappy” Moore. These respected and revered representatives of Vintage & Historic will be honored and inducted into RUDDERS at the upcoming 2022 APBA National Meeting, Friday, Jan. 28, 2022. Congratulations to these well-deserving recipients and their families.
- APBA National Meeting
- 2021 Sectional Winners
- Stock Commission Hits the Ground Running
- THANK YOU BUDDY
- VINTAGE AND HISTORIC COMMMITEE ANNOUNCES INAUGURAL RUDDERS
- 2021 APBA Hall of Champions Inductees
- Inboard - 2022 Technical Rule Change Proposals
- Inboard - 2022 General Rule Change Proposals
- Inboard - 2022 Safety Rule Change Proposals
- 2022 Stock Nationals Bid Reopens
- APBA National Meeting Information
- Category Chairs and more...
- Inboard Championship Challenge Standings
- Board of Directors Meeting 10-5-21
- Region and Commission Election Results 2021-2022