APBA Director of Operations
At the Office:
We regretfully announce the resignation of Sarah Ealy, APBA Director of Operations. Sarah began with APBA just under one year ago, on June 4th, and has made many positive strides for our organization. Unfortunately, she tendered her resignation after receiving an offer to return to the medical field in which she worked prior to joining APBA. Sarah's last day with APBA was yesterday, May 30th. We wish Sarah the best of luck with her new career, and thank her for all the efforts put forth.
APBA Vice President Chris Fairchild has taken on the task of locating an interim replacement for the Director of Operations position. He has specific ideas that he wishes to pursue, and has asked to take the lead on this search. APBA hopes to have an Interim Director in place as soon as possible to continue moving the office forward.
Thank you, and safe racing / travels to all.
- 2020 National Meeting Information
- Best Site Award Deadline Nov. 15
- 2019 Inboard Western Championship Challenge
- Category Chair - Election Results
- Tabor City, NC - Unofficial Results
- Inboard Divisional bids welcome NOW
- Region 6 final 2019 inboard race at caesars creek
- Region Meeting Info
- Millville Fall Results
- 2019 Inboard Rookie of the Year Nominations due Nov. 15
- Inboard Eastern Championship Challenge
- Oroville CA Unofficial Results Sept 28-29
- Unofficial Results from Wilson NC Oct. 5-6, 2019
- IMPORTANT - CUT RESISTANT FOOTWEAR RULE
- 2019 APBA Best Site Award