IMPORTANT - CUT RESISTANT FOOTWEAR RULE
Per the APBA Board of Directors:
General Safety Rule 3.C. has been REMOVED effective immediately.
"Unrestrained drivers in Junior, SO, Mod, and PRO classes, must wear cut-resistant socks, or other cut-resistant footwear at all times while on the water for the purpose of driving racing equipment."
Although this rule has been removed, it is still strongly suggested that cut-resistant footwear be used if at all possible.
- ORANGE CUP REGATTA MARCH 6-8, 2020
- Race in Peace, Gary Romberg
- Bradenton Area River Regatta February 8, 2020
- 2020 National Meeting Information
- GULFPORT GRAND PRIX MARCH 27-29, 2020
- 2019 Sectional Winners
- 2019 APBA Hall of Champions inductees
- Chris Fairchild Elected APBA President
- Stock Outboard Ballot Announcement
- 2020 Stock-Mod-J Nationals Hotels and Camping
- 2019 APBA High Point Winners Are Online
- Best Site Award Deadline Nov. 15
- 2019 Inboard Western Championship Challenge
- Category Chair - Election Results
- Tabor City, NC - Unofficial Results