IMPORTANT - CUT RESISTANT FOOTWEAR RULE
Per the APBA Board of Directors:
General Safety Rule 3.C. has been REMOVED effective immediately.
"Unrestrained drivers in Junior, SO, Mod, and PRO classes, must wear cut-resistant socks, or other cut-resistant footwear at all times while on the water for the purpose of driving racing equipment."
Although this rule has been removed, it is still strongly suggested that cut-resistant footwear be used if at all possible.
- Rule Changes per Board of Directors on 6.15.2020
- Board of Directors Meeting 6-15-20
- Modified Outboard Racing Commission Meeting Minutes 6-22-20
- Race in Peace, Jeff Williams
- A Light at the End of the Tunnel
- APBA National Championships and Where They Stand
- Inboard Racing Commission Makes Two Big Decisions This Week
- 2020 OPC Rulebook
- APBA Moving Forward
- Stock Outboard Racing Commission Passes New Pistons
- 2020 Offshore Racing Rules
- GT-1 Ballot Results - OPC
- Board of Directors Meeting 4.10.20
- March 31 Update from President Fairchild
- 2020 HYDROFEST CANCELLED FOR SUMMER, PLANS UNDERWAY FOR 2021