OPC Safety Rule - Effective Immediately
Photo: APBA HQ
The OPC Commission concluded the vote on a motion to clarify OPC Safety Rule 2A.
The rule now reads:
Head and neck restraint systems will be required in all reinforced cockpit driver restraint boats. A support collar (aka donut collar) cannot be used in lieu of a Forward Head Restraint.
This safety rule will be effective immediately.
- Region 9 Time Trials
- APBA Announces Rebrand
- 2023 Inboard Racing Season Rule Proposals
- Vintage and Historic Committee - 2022 Rudders Inductees
- APBA Heading Home
- 2022 Hall of Champions Inductees
- Mike Gibby Gibson Junior Driver Award
- 2022 Inboard Championship Challenge Standings
- Scoopomaniacs Academic Excellence Award
- 22-23 Region and Commission Election Results
- 22-23 Board and Council Election Results
- Region Nominations
- BOD and Council Biographies
- 2023 BOD and Council Nominations
- OPC Safety Rule - Effective Immediately