OPC Safety Rule - Effective Immediately
Photo: APBA HQ
The OPC Commission concluded the vote on a motion to clarify OPC Safety Rule 2A.
The rule now reads:
Head and neck restraint systems will be required in all reinforced cockpit driver restraint boats. A support collar (aka donut collar) cannot be used in lieu of a Forward Head Restraint.
This safety rule will be effective immediately.
- 2022 Inboard Championship Challenge Standings
- Scoopomaniacs Academic Excellence Award
- 22-23 Region and Commission Election Results
- 22-23 Board and Council Election Results
- Region Nominations
- BOD and Council Biographies
- 2023 BOD and Council Nominations
- OPC Safety Rule - Effective Immediately
- HQ Closed for Memorial Day
- BOD Approves New HQ Location
- NEW ADDRESS FOR HQ
- APBA HQ IS MOVING
- Meeting Minutes and 2022 Rulebooks
- APBA National Meeting
- 2021 Sectional Winners