I-75 to Needmore Rd. Exit; go east 10 miles to Lake. Needmore becomes Harshman Rd.
Lake is at the intersection of S.R.4 and Harshman Rd.
Comfort Suites 937-425-6498 - Ask for "powerboat races" rate.
1 Mile, 3 lap (3 mile)- Saturday; * * * 3/4 Mile, 4 lap (3 mile)- Sunday. APPROVED FOR RECORDS.
: All MODIFIED OUTBOARD Classes : All STOCK OUTBOARD Classes, except 45SS : All JUNIOR CLASS Classes
Trophies for Junior Classes for Saturday's racing, Joann Ellis Fast Lap Award, Harry O'Brien High Point Award; Bob Trolian Junior Award to be presented at Driver's Party on Saturday Night. Location to be announced.
Inspector-MOD: David Brill * * * Inspector-STOCK: Tim Sidor
SURVEYOR: Thomas Sutherland
1. All classes race both days.
2. Fewer than four (4) entries may result in class combination.
3. Camping is permitted only by obtaining a Motorhome camping permit at registration. Tents are not permitted at Eastwood Park.
4. No alcoholic beverages in Park. Violate this rule and you may go to jail!
5. One (1) mile Records on Saturday and Sunday.
6. If we finish Saturday's schedule early, we may move into Sunday's.
7. Informational sheet will be passed out at registration whicl will govern race format and course rules.
8. Scheduling and/or course may change according to weather conditions or other circumstances warranting a change.
9. Motorized land vehicles, including scooters, motorcycles, mopeds, 4-wheelers, etc., may only be operated by licensed drivers and vehicle must be properly registered. Violate this rule and you will be ticketed by Park Officials. Minors who violate this rule may be taken into custody.
10. Driver's Party/Awards Ceremony Saturday Night. Map with directions will be handed out at registration.
11. We have over 50 heats of racing each day. Your cooperation is appreciated.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.