Rt. 55 to Rt. 555 to Main St. Turn right at light. Go to Wawa, turn left. At stop sign, turn left onto Silver Run Rd.
At next stop sign (Buckshutem Rd.) to straight into Laurel Lake, bear right into pits.
Best Western (Millville Motor Lodge)
Country Inn at Wheaton
Camping in pits
3 laps of an approx. 1 mile course. NOT approved for records.
* * * C L A S S E S A M E N D E D 4/7/08 * * *
JUNIOR CLASSES: AXSH, AXSR
STOCK OUTBOARD: ASH, ASR, BSH, BSR, CSH, CSR, 25SSH, 25SSR, 20SSH, DSH
MODIFIED OUTBOARD: 350ccMH (BMH), 500ccMH (CMH), 500ccMR (CMR),
750ccMR (DMR), 850ccMH (FEH)
5-boat minimum - subject to combination and/or cancellation.
*** MUST BE REGISTERED TO TEST ON FRIDAY ***
Fri. 4/25 - 11:00 a.m. - TBA
Sat. 4/26 - 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Sun. 4/27 - 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Sat. 4/26 - 10:00 a.m. Sun. 4/27 - 10:00 a.m.
Friday Testing: $25 All day
1st Class: $25
2nd Class: $20
3rd Class: $15
DO NOT SEND.
Race Director (518) MATTHEW GALLAGHER, 682 RIVER RD., FAIR HAVEN, NJ
Assistant Referee (72614) SCOTT GLOSSNER, 13 WASHINGTON WAY, TABERNACLE, NJ
Inspector (434) ALEXANDER JENNINGS III, 108 RAYMOND AVE, ASTON, PA
Scorer (51543) JILL GLOSSNER, 13 WASHINGTON WAY, TABERNACLE, NJ
Risk Manager (1921) GREGORY LYONS, 1216 ARBOR CT, QUAKERTOWN, PA
- No one under the age of 16 is permitted to race in New Jersey.
- MUST BE REGISTERED FRIDAY BEFORE TESTING.
- Testing fee is $25 for insured Testing.
- Testing on Friday from 12:00 Noon to 5:00 p.m.
- Breakfast and lunch will be served in the clubhouse.
- Dogs must be leashed and contained outside the fence of the clubhouse.
- Saturday night - Buffet Pasta Dinner at Clubhouse.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.