I-69 to Fort Wayne, Indiana; US 24 (West) to Huntington; Take Business Exit 24;
Race Course south side of road at Broadway Ave.
Pit entrance on south end of lake.
- Holiday Inn (formerly Comfort Inn) @ 260-356-3434
- Super 8 @ 260-358-8888
- L & K @ 260-359-8989
- Camping on parking lot and north of lake - $10.00 / night (collected at registration).
MOD / PRO / STOCK / J: 3/4 mile - 3 laps. NOT approved for records.
TYPE OF START: Clock
EMT at race site
NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIPS: FER and AMH
SPECIAL RACE EVENT - See details below.
Sunday only `First Place` Wabash Technologies plaques for FAH, BMH, 25MH, CMH, DMH, FEH, , ASH, 20SSH, CSH, DSH, C SER H, C SER R, C Race Hydro, C Race Runabout, JH, AXSH.
Plaques presented in pits or mailed.
Friday evening - If staff available.
Saturday (6/2/07) - in pits - 7:30 - 8:30 a.m.
Sunday (6/3/07) - in pits - 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
Saturday (6/2/07) - in pits - 9:30 a.m.
Sunday (6/3/07) - in pits - 10:30 a.m.
$25.00 per class JSH and AXSH - $10.00
Register in Pits only.
Race Director (1153) TERRY WITHAM, 1418 W STONES CROSSING RD, GREENWOOD, IN
Referee (4387) TOM MCCAIN, 6428 RALSTON AVE, INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Assistant Referee (8996) STEVE ROSKOWSKI, 10100 N JEFFREY DR, MOORESVILLE, IN
Inspector (1147) DAVID BRILL, 1082 ROGER SCOTT DR, BELLBROOK, OH
Scorer (11049) BARBARA ROBB, 4117 RAY RD, GRAND BLANC, MI
Risk Manager (3879) JOHN SHARP, 7411 EDGEWATER DR, INDIANAPOLIS, IN
- Entry into pits on Friday afternoon.
- NO alcohol or smoking in park.
- Due to expected entries, cars /motor homes will not be allowed to park in pit area.
- The pit committee may ask you to minimize your pit area.
- Motorhomes may camp on south end of parking lot outside of gate. Camping fee of $10.00 /night (collected at registration).
- Adjoining boat ramp (north of pits on Broadway) to be overflow pit area. Do not block access to ramp.
- NO registrations will be accepted after the Drivers' Meeting.
- A special event third heat `Flag Start` may be run in certain classes each day. Each of those classes will run its first two heats with clock starts for APBA points. The flag start heat will race for a cash amount yet to be determined with no APBA points awarded. The overall top six finishers in the clock start heats will be eligible to participate in the flag start heats, which will use a format similar to an automotive flag start.
- Concession stand will be closed for summer season.
- Restrooms at shelter house will be open.
- Conducting club is responsible for payment of the Region 7 Safety Fund fee of $10/sanction day,
payable to the Region 7 Chairman, Dee Berghauer, 1505 Woodside Ln., Elm Grove, WI 53122-1982.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.