I-5 to Tacoma; Merge onto SR-16 and head North 27 mi.; Continue onto Hwy. 3 North 3.5 mi.; Exit onto SR-310 [KITSAP WAY] and head West 1.3 mi.; Turn Left onto NORTH LAKE WAY (across from Big Apple Diner / Red Apple Market) and proceed 0.4 mi.; Turn Left onto KITSAP LAKE RD. and follow signs to Camp McKean 0.5mi.
SILVERDALE BEACH HOTEL (5 miles from lake) 3073 NW Bucklin Hill Rd., Silverdale, WA 98383
Phone: (360) 698-1000 Ask for SOA Group Rate. Must make reservation at least 1 week before event to secure discount and availability.
DIRECTIONS: Head North on KITSAP WAY (Big Apple Diner) which turns into CHICO WAY. Continue 4.2 mi. and follow along the water (Dyes Inlet) until stop sign at `Y` (Newberry Hill Rd). Turn right onto SILVERDALE WAY and proceed 1 mi. to BUKLIN HILL RD. Turn right onto BUKLIN HILL RD. Hotel on right hand side approx. 2 blocks. NO overnight tent camping in pits. Limited RV parking available; NO hook-ups.
3 laps or an approx 1 mile course. NOT approved for records.
Course adjustments may be made at the discretion of the Race Committee.
TYPE OF START: Clock
Awards/Prizes: To be announced.
Presentation of awards/prizes at Silverdale Beach Hotel after final heat on Saturday (time will be announced).
ROY YAGER MEMORIAL TROPHY: Presented to winner of DSH on Saturday. (Sunday, if Saturday blow-off.)
MAYORS CUP: Presented to winner of JH on Saturday. (Sunday, if Saturday blow-off.)
5/19 - Picnic Shelter - 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. 5/20 - Picnic Shelter - 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
LISA PETERSON, 17802 SE 196TH DR, RENTON, WA 98058
-- OR --
ON-LINE REGISTRATION ENCOURAGED www.seattleoutboard.org
Race Director (457) DWIGHT MALHIOT, 279 GOLD CREEK RD NW, BREMERTON, WA
Race Director (2485) JOHN M ERICKSON, P O BOX 1584, POULSBORO, WA
Referee (6108) JEFFREY M KELLY, 32454 46TH PL S, AUBURN, WA
Assistant Referee (3935) JIM NILSEN, 3210 89TH AVE E, EDGEWOOD, WA
Assistant Referee (51979) SUSAN RAUTENBERG, 17307 59TH PL W, LYNNWOOD, WA
Inspector (2499) DAVID ANDERSON, 6626 NE 182ND ST APT 301, KENMORE, WA
Scorer (10960) LISA PETERSON, 17802 SE 196TH DR, RENTON, WA
Risk Manager (9699) ROY BLACKWELL, 6288 SAHALEE CT, CLINTON, WA
Co-Race Director: Dwight Malhiot
1) Racing begins at 10:00 a.m.
2) Babcock points on Sunday.
3) NO alcohol in park - NO scooters, bikes, or skateboards - NO fireworks.
4) Classes will be combined at the discretion of the Race Committee.
5) Parents must supervise children on playground equipment at all times.
6) Dogs must be kept on leash.
7) Quiet time is 9:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.; strictly enforced.
8) Running of motors not permitted before 8:00 a.m. and after 7 p.m.
9) First entry retained in case of blow-off.
10) Fines will be assessed for damaged or dislodged buoys - ($20-$50).
11) Store all fuel cans in designated fuel corral.
12) The `MAYORS CUP` trophy will be presented to Saturday's winner of JH. The Roy Yeager Memorial trophy will be
presented to Saturday's winner of DSH.
13) Any questions, contact John Erickson at 206-595-9863, or Dwight Malhiot at 360-830-4978.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.