From I-95 - take Exit 116, go West on Highway 42, turn Right on Rock Ridge School Rd, go approx. 4 miles crossing Highway 581 (at Wilkerson Crossroads), turn Left into the pits at the Buckhorn Lake sign.
Red Roof Inn (Exit 121 off I-95), 5016 Hayes Place, Wilson, NC 27896, Phone 252-234-7172
Microtel Inn, 5013 Hayes Place, Phone 252-234-0444.
Comfort Suites, 252-265-8850
Hampton Inn, 252-291-0330
Sleep Inn, 252-234-2900
Quality Inn, 252-291-6400
Holiday Inn Express, 252-234-7900
Country Inn & Suites, 252-281-5501
Fairfield by Marriott, 252-265-5660
Rock Ridge Campground (Exit 116 off I-95, 2 miles from pits) 7030 Rock Ridge School Road, Sims, NC.
Phone 252-291-4477- call between hours of 2 p.m. and 9 p.m. Full Hookups, Pull through with 30 amp Water and Electric. Tent camping also available (4 to a tent) w/full Bathhouse and Laundry.
3 laps, approx. 1 mile course, distance 3 miles. NOT approved for records.
Marathon Course will be set after closed course racing is completed.
Scorer (51543) JILL GLOSSNER, 3753 ON DECK CIRCLE, LITTLE RIVER, SC
Risk Manager (16942) MIKE LOCH, 5014 CHALICE LN, WILMINGTON, NC
* Driving School on Friday, 2pm to 5 pm
* Classes without enough entries will be combined, cancelled, or run one heat.
* The Race Committee may move forward with Sundays race schedule if Saturdays racing finishes early.
* Lap Marathon to be completed Saturday after closed course racing is completed and 1st on Sunday.
* Absolutely no boats in water without signing waiver and receiving wristband. Wristbands must be worn in Restricted Areas.
* Potluck dinner on Saturday Night. Please contact Jill Glossner or see the CVRA Facebook event.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
An exhibition may be performed at this event pursuant to all APBA General Safety Rules provided that proper waivers and membership forms have been completed. All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.