South Florida Avenue to Beacon Road, left on Beacon Road to Lake Hollingsworth Dr., right to Lakeland Yacht Club. Or Highway 98 North to Crystal Lake Drive, Left on Lake Hollingsworth Dr. to Lakeland Yacht Club.
Courtyard by Marriott: 3725 Harden Blvd., Lakeland, FL 33803
Residence Inn by Marriott: 3701 Harden Blvd., Lakeland, FL 33803
Springhill Suites: 511 W. Lime St., Lakeland, FL 33815
Hampton inn Lakeside: 3630 Lakeside Village Blvd., Lakeland, FL 33803
Home2 Suites by Hilton: 3610 Lakeside Village Blvd., Lakeland, FL 33803
Camp Margaritaville RV Resort: 361 Denton Avenue, Auburndale, FL 33823
APPROVED FOR RECORDS: Inboards: 5 laps on 1 mile course, Elevation: 131.4
NOT APPROVED FOR RECORDS: OPC - approximately 3/4 mile course, Saturday two 6 lap heats (back to back, no refueling) Sunday one 15 lap heat
OPC - Lemans Start / Inboard - clock start
Region 5 Rescue and Dive Team
First, Second and Third place medals
Pre-registration deadline is 10/8/22.
Friday 10/14/22 in pits, 9:30am-5pm
Saturday 10/15/22 in pits, 7am-8:30am
*** NO ONE WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER 8:30AM***
Saturday 10/15/22 in Pits at 9am
Those who pre-register by 10/8/22 will be paid .25 per mile, per tow vehicle ONE WAY from point to origin NOT TO EXCEED $250 and must start one race per day. Racing accident only exemption at discretion of race committee. OPC $150 per class per weekend. INBOARDS $150 per class per weekend plus $25 additional fee for INBOARD Administrative Fund.
Howie Nichols - email@example.com
Race Director (50710) GENE ENGLE, 432 EUNICE RD, LAKELAND, FL
Referee (3091) DAVID SHAW, 20414 SPANGLER DR, LINCOLN, DE
Assistant Referee (51320) LINDA ELDREDGE, 336 PRIDGEON, LAKELAND, FL
Inspector (800) ROBERT WILSON, 7906 DELMONT STATION RD, SEVERN, MD
Inspector (50039) JEFF TITUS, 1735 SAINT LAWRENCE WAY, JACKSONVILLE, FL
Scorer (52006) ANN MARIE SHAW, 20414 SPANGLER DR, LINCOLN, DE
Risk Manager (52366) W L BUD GANN, 375 LAKE ERIE LANE, MULBERRY, FL
1. Formula 200 Class includes S.P.O.R.T. Mercury 2.5 Carb and other approved engines.
2. No overnight camping in PITS or city park adjacent to Buckingham Avenue
3. No alcoholic beverages in PITS
4. No vehicles in PITS
5. APBA inboard dress code and PIT pass procedures will be strictly enforced
6. Large trailers (enclosed) will pit in the city park adjacent to Buckingham Ave.
7. Capsule training will be strictly enforced. If you need capsule training you MUST mark that on your entry blank. Capsule training is available Friday 10/14/22 between 10am-12pm for a $50 fee. NO EXCEPTIONS.
8. TEST DAY - Friday 10/14/22 only - $25 fee MUST BE PAID PER CLASS. MUST BE REGISTERED and safely inspected before testing.
9. Inboard Safety Inspection starts Friday, October 14, 9:30am in PITS. It is the responsibility of each owner to come to the safety inspection with their safety inspection sheets filled out to the extent that they can and have their boat ready for inspection. (meaning latch covers open and items listed to inspect ready and available)
10. Minors Release: Minors must use the Florida Minor Release Waiver. For Restricted Area access must have release signed by parent or legal guardian. This can be completed on site. If the Minor Release Waiver is completed offsite, the original must be brought to the race site printed in color, notarized and should not be folded. If procedure is not followed, minor WILL NOT be allowed into the restricted area.
12. Inboard classes will be combined at the referees distinction.
13. This is an East Coast Inboard Challenge Series event. Double Challenge Series Points will be awarded on both days.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.