Race Director (6762) BILL PAVLICK III, 3186 BENNETT PL, AURORA, IL
Referee (12424) MICHAEL MACKEY, 814 DAVY ST, DEKALB, IL
Assistant Referee (74848) MIKEY PAVLICK, 512 CLEARWATER, OSWEGO , IL
Inspector (9071) MIKE PAVLICK, 512 CLEARWATER LANE, OSWEGO, IL
Inspector (57198) ROGER PRZYBYLA, N9128 MAPLE ST, EAST TROY, WI
Scorer (15104) CASSANDRA OLSON, 2135 15TH STREET, ROCKFORD, IL
Risk Manager (75539) KARSTEN PAVLICK, 3186 BENNETT, AURORA, IL
1. Racer School, testing AND racing Fri 2-6 pm
2. Yamato MAIN EVENT (special event - promotional tool) to be run both days. $10 entry fee covers both days. Details will be announced at Drivers Meeting.
3. Classes eligible to run for 2 races in one day will be determined based on entries and announced at drivers meeting. Standard entry fees apply.
4. APBA J props will be used.
5. No alcohol in pits.
6. Entry fees will be refunded provided the driver scratches their race(s) at the drivers meeting. Barring extenuating circumstances, drivers who scratch after the drivers meeting will not be refunded their entry fees.
7. Keep an eye on Marine Racing Club Facebook page for updates.
***Conducting club is responsible for payment of the Region 7 Fee of $25 sanction day. Mail to Region Chair Bill Pavlick 3186 Bennett Place Aurora, IL 60502
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.