I-90 to Hwy 97 Wenatchee. Take 97A to and thru Chelan. Proceed to Hwy 150 to Manson. Approx. 7 miles
Mountainview Lodge 509-687-9505 **** Apple Inn 509-682-4044 **** Midtowner 509-682-4051 ****
Wapato Point 509-687-9511 **** Grandview on the Lake 800-962-8723 *** Dry Camping $50 for Weekend
JR and JH Classes: 3 laps of an approx 1 Mile course
All other classes: 4 or 5 Laps of an approx 1 Mile course. OPC may use Lemans Start and 1 heat of 10 laps. Not approved for records. Format wiill be announced at Drivers Meeting.
*Trophies - 1st thru 3rd place based on Saturday racing.
*Vintage will receive a plaque or trophy.
*Trophies will be held at Winegirl Wines on Saturday Night
*Inboard Championship Challenge Double Points Race - Sunday
*Region 10 Babcock Race - Inboard & OPC (Saturday and Sunday)
Friday 9/25: 5 PM to 7 PM at Wine Girls, 222 East Wapato Way, Manson
Saturday 9/26: 7 AM TO 8:30 AM in pits.
Sunday if previously arranged with race committee
Saturday & Sunday In Pits - 9AM
Inboard: $160 the Inboard Administration fee of $20 per weekend is included.
Inboard Step Up Fee - $40
Vintage: $135 Includes all fees for the weekend.
Pro - $75 per day.
JR and JH Classes: $1st - $30, 2nd - $20 - Per Day.
Additional $5 per Credit Card Transaction
Pat Yarno - firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 817-4778 or 2514 Eureka Ave, Centralia WA 98531
Race Director (76404) GORDY COLE, 4407 38TH AVE SW, SEATTLE, WA
- There will be NO testing on Friday.
- APBA Inboard Driving School will run on Sat & Sun
- THERE WILL BE NO BOATS IN THE CRANE PITS FRIDAY NIGHT UNTIL THE CRANE IS SETUP.
- APBA INBOARD DRESS CODE AND PIT PASS PROCEDURE WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- NO PETS IN THE PITS.
- Set up will be Friday before registration. If you are available, PLEASE call 206-697-4508 We need Volunteers.
- This is a Babcock Race for Inboard & OPC (Saturday and Sunday)
- All fuel drums, jugs, cans will be in fuel dumps
- Dry camping $50 for the weekend, no open flames in park.
- No pop-up tents in the restricted/hot pit area.
- Enclosed trailers will only be parked with approval from the race committee as space is limited
- No oil spillage. It must be contained and you must take it home with you.
- No underage drinking or marijuana use will be tolerated.
- Closed toed shoes required for everyone from drivers meeting until racing is completed.
- No pop up tents over boats in crane pits during racing or while crane is running
- No motorized scooters, ATV, Skateboards unless used only to launch boats
- Crew access to docks may be limited
- Radio carrol will be located at tower for all classes requiring radios
- In case of blow off first entries will be retained to cover race costs
- Race committee reserves the right to begin Sundays schedule after Saturdays schedule has concluded.
- Please transport all personal garbage home with you
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.