Days Inn - 1096 Express Ln, Jesup GA, 31546 (866) 539 8430
Quality Inn - 205 N US Hwy 301, Jesup GA, 31545 (912) 427-6800
Baymont Inn - 1100 Express Ln, Jesup GA 31546 (912) 427-7760
Comfort Inn - 155 Main St. Blackshear, GA 31516 (912) 807-7829
All classes - 3 laps of an approx. 3/4 mile course. Not approved for records.
: MOD Eastern Winter National Championship : Stock Eastern Championship Divisional Championships: Southeast ~ Stock, MOD, J
04120 C SERVICE R04140 C RACE R04330 C SERVICE H04340 C RACE H05330 350CCMR05350 500CCMR05370 850CCMR05410 200CCMH05420 250CCMH05430 350CCMH05440 400CCMH05450 500CCMH05460 750CCMH05470 850CCMH06020 ASR06040 CSR06070 25SSR06220 ASH06240 CSH06290 15SSH06300 20SSH11011 J CLASS H11012 AXR11013 AXH
11011 J CLASS H11012 AXR11013 AXH
Pre-Entry by Email - email@example.com
At the pavilion in the pits;
Thursday: 10:00 am - 4 pm
Friday and Saturday: 8 am - 9 am
Sunday: by appt only
At the pavilion in the pits - Friday 9:30 am *~* Saturday 9 am
Entry fee for drivers 16 and under in J & AX classes - $40 per class for the weekend
PRO Classes $40 per class, each class will only run 1 time.
All other Classes: $80 for the weekend (no 1 day rates)
Testing fee $20 per driver
$10 discount per class if Pre-Registered by March 30
Pre entries by March 30th can be sent via email to Howie Nichols: firstname.lastname@example.org
You must include your APBA member #, your name, class, and boat # to be considered valid.
Link for entry blank: https://www.apba.org/resources/entry-blank-2441
You must check in / register / sign the waivers upon arrival and before any on water activities.
Race Director (113) HOWIE NICHOLS, 4945 MAYFLOWER ST, COCOA, FL
Referee (1863) JOHN RUNNE, 110 SPRING WATER CT, NEW BERN, NC
Assistant Referee (3943) CHARLES GONYEA, 3465 TIMBER RIDGE LAKE ROAD, LIBERTY, NC
Inspector (7282) JEFF WILLIAMS, 2342 LINCOLN WAY, FORD CITY, PA
Inspector (76581) KURT ROMBERG, 11392 CEDARVALE FARM PKWY, MIDLAND, NC
Scorer (51543) JILL GLOSSNER, 13 WASHINGTON WAY, TABERNACLE, NJ
Risk Manager (76392) CHARLIE BLACKWOOD, 5610 NE 4TH ST, OCALA , FL
**MOD Eastern Winter National Championship**
**STOCK Eastern Championship**
**Your first race of the weekend will be for the Championship, the 2nd race will be for Southeast Divisional points.**
1. No Boats allowed on water prior to Thursday
2. No testing without a Safety Inspection
3. You must be registered and signed in to be on the water.
4. Anyone not in compliance will receive a fine and yellow or red card.
5. No capsule boats or classes.
6. No vehicles in the pits after your trailer has been placed
7. No open fires allowed in the pits
8. See Howie Nichols prior to parking your trailer, RV or placing your tent
9. Entry fee is for the entire weekend, no 1 day discount
10. Class scheduling and / or class combinations will be at the discretion of the race committee.
11. The schedule may advance into the next day if the race committee chooses to do so.
12. Testing on Thursday from Noon to 5pm.
13. Testing will not begin until all Pre-race setup is completed.
14. Scheduling and/or course may change according to weather conditions or other circumstances warranting a change.
15. Each PRO classes will only race once over the weekend.
16. J / AX Classes will only race on Sat & Sun.
17. All other Classes will race 2 times over the 3 day period. You may race twice on the same day.
18. Violation of any of these notes could result in a yellow or red card.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.