Cullaby Lake Regatta - Western Stock and J Divisionals
6/17/2017 – 6/18/2017
COLUMBIA OUTBOARD RACING ASSOCIATION #32
Warrenton, OR Cullaby Lake
Hwy 101 - 10 miles North of Seaside, 10 miles South of Astoria. See columbiaoutboard.org
In Seaside/Gearhart: Seaside Oceanfront Inn, Microtel Inn, Motel 6, Gearhart Ocean Inn, Hillcrest Inn, Budget Inn, Comfort Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Best Western.
In Astoria: Red Lion, Comfort Inn, Holiday Inn Express. See columbiaoutboard.org for more
3 laps of an approx. 1 mile course. NOT approved for records.
Divisional Championships: Western - Stock and J : Local class: Novice C time permitting
Awards Saturday at the Picnic Shelter.
Pre-Registration on-line http://www.seattleoutboard.org/race-entry-form/ or by mail.
At the Picnic Shelter: Saturday 6/17 ~ 7 AM to 8:30 AM (please be prompt). Sunday 6/18 ~ 8 AM to 8:30 AM
June 17/18 - At the picnic shelter - Roll Call begins at 9 AM Saturday & Sunday
$50 / $35 / $20 - for 17 years and older. $25 each class for 16 years and under.
Denise Johnson, 7314 SE 19th Ave., Portland OR 97202
Race Director (10387) MIKE JOHNSON, 7314 SE 19TH AVE, PORTLAND, OR
Race Director (14460) DAVID MCMURPHY, 4207 CYPRESS AVE, TILLAMOOK , OR
Referee (10074) SHERYL RUCKER, 301 S MADISON ST, MONROE, WA
Assistant Referee (3202) ALLEN THORSEN, 22224 NELSON RD, BEND, OR
Inspector (532) STEPHEN B WILDE, 341 STRAND AVE, PLEASANT HILL, CA
Inspector (13234) JOEL POLICAR, 20908 S W WILLAPA CT, TUALATIN , OR
Inspector (14065) CARL LEWIS, 35416 72ND AVE E, EATONVILLE, WA
Scorer (72026) DENISE JOHNSON, 7314 SE 19TH AVE, PORTLAND, OR
Risk Manager (12487) DAVID SALMON, 16004 27TH AVE NE, SHORELINE, WA
- Divisionals: Hydro Divisionals Saturday, Runabout Divisionals Sunday. If Saturday Divisionals is blown off, All Divisionals will be on Sunday; If a Sunday blowoff, all Divisionals revert to Saturday results.
- Saturday is Region 10 Babcock Race.
- Novice C time permitting. At discretion of race committee
- CORA now accepts credit/debit cards - swipe fee charged
- Classes may be combined due to time restrictions at race committee discretion.
- NO open megaphone exhaust on any engine.
- NO open toe shoes in the restricted area.
- NO testing at Cullaby Lake.
- NO tent or car camping allowed.
- NO overnight parking of trailers or vehicles on Thursday night.
- CORA parking pass (free) required for pit area vehicle parking. Race Trailer Parking will be assigned.
- Self-contained RVs/campers in the Pits are limited to a first come, first serve basis (must contact race director prior to event) for overnight pit security. $15 per night RV fee.
- NO overnight spectator RVs/campers.
- Quiet Time 10 PM
- Clatsop County Parks require a Mandatory $5 per day parking fee. Use the automated machine or find the camp host. County fine for non-payment!
- Damaged buoy fee - $25
- Weekend trailer fee - $20 (may be waived if entries exceed 130 per day)
- In case of a Blow Off, the first entry will be retained to cover expenses.
- Scratches must be filed prior to the conclusion of the drivers meeting each day for refund. Refunds must be taken care of before the conclusion of the weekend.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.