TRAILER PARKING DIRECTIONS:
From Interstate 5, take the 188th/ Orillia Road exit # 152. Head West towards SeaTac Airport on South 188th Street for 1.2 miles. Turn left onto 33rd Ave South; stay right when the road Y’s, continuing on 33rd Ave South to South 194th Street where you will take a right into the LOWER GATE of the park. Wait at the gate for further instructions.
GENERAL PARKING DIRECTIONS:
From Interstate 5, take the 188th/ Orillia Road exit # 152. Head West towards SeaTac Airport on South 188th Street for 1.5 miles. Turn left on International Blvd / Pacific Hwy S. Head south on International Blvd / Pacific Hwy S. for .5 miles to the Angle Lake Park Entrance. DO NOT PULL INTO THE PARK! Make U-Turn at the light and head north to the Alaska Airlines Corporate Parking Lot, there will be designated parking and park access from the Alaska Airlines Campus.
Hotels within walking distance of the pits
Three Laps on an APPROXIMATE 3/4 mile course. Not Approved for Records
: Local Class: Novice C
Trophies 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Places
Club truck - Saturday Sept 10. 7:00-8:30am ** Sunday Sept 11. 7:30-8:30 am
Online registration is strongly advised at www.seattleoutboard.org/Reg10/entryinfo.htm
Jan Shaw, 13530 Cascadian Way, Everett, WA 98208 - Phone: 425 478-1196
On-Line Registration Encouraged by Wed 9/7 at www.seattleoutboard.org/Reg10/entryinfo.htm
Race Director (3935) JIM NILSEN, 3210 89TH AVE E, EDGEWOOD, WA
Race Director (9942) MATT YARNO, 4918 184TH PLACE SW, LYNNWOOD, WA
Referee (917) CHARLES R DODGE, 23102 29TH AVE W, BRIER, WA
Assistant Referee (11555) AARON STEPHENS, 434 S ANDERSON ST, KENNEWICK, WA
Inspector (110) STEVE GREAVES, 3110 PORTAGE BAY PL E # D, SEATTLE, WA
Inspector (71277) DAVID TONGE, 16819 A ST S, SPANAWAY, WA
Scorer (50525) JAN SHAW, 3006 W PRAIRIE BREEZE AVE, SPOKANE, WA
Risk Manager (12487) DAVID SALMON, 16004 27TH AVE NE, SHORELINE, WA
***READ AND ACKNOWLEDGE EACH OF THESE NOTES PRIOR TO ATTENDING THIS EVENT***
1) No Camping in the pits with the exception of no more than two prearranged RVs, strictly for security purposes.
2) Move in on Friday through lower entrance. DO NOT ENTER without instruction of Race Committee Representative at gate entrance.
3) Each Pit Spot and trailer parking location will be assigned by Race Committee Representative.
4) Exit Gate will be re-opened after the Seattle Outboard Association equipment truck is packed and ready for travel. Once you have entered the pits, your equipment will remain in the park for the duration of the event unless you have made arrangements no less than one week in advance.
6) All vehicles must be parked in the designated Alaska Airlines Parking Lot. Please tell your guests and crews about the parking arrangements. **Details in the driving directions above*
7) Closed toed shoes must be worn in the restricted areas.
***THIS IS A CITY PARK***
8) No dogs in the park.
9) No Alcohol in the park.
10) No motorized Scooters or similar vehicles, including remote controlled vehicles or drones.
11) In case of cancellation due to weather conditions, club will keep first entry fee to defray costs.
12) 5 Boat Minimum or classes may be combined at the discretion of the race committee.
13) Possible late fee for not registering by Thursday 9/8
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.