I88 to Route 40 into town. Turn right on E. 2nd Street to Sewards Park.
Rock Falls River Chase block
Holiday Inn Express – Ask for Amy - $139 per night and up ($10 cheaper than any other block at this hotel) Rooms available.
All the hotels below, you will have to ask for the block under Bass Pro Shops Big Cat Quest (Fishing Tourney in town the same weekend)
Country Inn & Suites - Ask for Patrick - $129 per night and up
Super 8 - Ask for Manager - $79.99 per night
Days Inn - Ask for Jessica - $59.99 per night and up
RV and tent camping in pits. No hook ups.
All categories - 3 laps per heat on an approx 3/4 mile course. total distance 2.25 miles - Not approved for records
N.A. Championships: JR, JH, AXR, AXH : 3 classses will run 3 sets of points in 2 days see #4 in the notes section.
Awesome North American Championship plaque for winner of NAC classes. All other class no prizes, points and fun only.
At judges stand Sat. and Sun. 7:30 am to 8:30 am.
Friday evening registration will be announced if available.
At judges stand Sat. and Sun. 9:30 am.
All classes $30 per class per day for first three classes per day per driver, after that all entries are free.
Yamato MAIN EVENT $10 one time fee which covers both days.
do not send
Race Director (6762) BILL PAVLICK III, 3186 BENNETT PL, AURORA, IL
Referee (12424) MICHAEL MACKEY, 814 DAVY ST, DEKALB, IL
Assistant Referee (1125) FRED HAUENSTEIN JR, 1830 WHITE SWAN DR, OSHKOSH, WI
Inspector (57198) ROGER PRZYBYLA, N9128 MAPLE ST, EAST TROY, WI
Inspector (73904) JOHN KORBUS, 412 GERARD AVE, VILLA PARK, IL
Scorer (76507) SARAH HOOTS, 408 N JEFFERSON ST, WHITEWATER, WI
Risk Manager (10838) EUGENE SCHERTZ, 38303 E 1225 N RD, SAYBROOK, IL
1. Driving School to be held the afternoon/evening of Friday June 24.
2. FREE testing Friday afternoon/evening, AFTER you register and sign waiver and get wrist band and everything is set up. We will announce testing schedule that afternoon.
3. Yamato Hydro MAIN EVENT (special event - promotional tool) to be run both days. $10 entry fee covers both days. Details will be announced at Drivers Meeting.
4. Up to three classes per day will be eligible to run for 2 races in one day. Classes will be determined based on entries and announced at drivers meeting. Standard entry fees apply.
5. APBA J props will be used.
6. Dinner Saturday evening - details to be announced at drivers meeting.
7. REGISTRATION NOTE: If for example you register for four classes and scratch one at drivers meeting, the class you scratched is your fourth class and since it was free you will not receive any entry fee money back. If you register for one, two, or three classes and scratch at drivers meeting then you will get the entry fee money back that is due to you.
8. No alcohol in pits.
9. Keep an eye on Marine Racing Clubs Facebook page for updates.
Conducting club is responsible for payment of the Region 7 Safety Fund fee of $10/sanction day, payable to APBA Region 7 Safety Fund, and mail to: Kris Shepard, 25449 W North Ave, Antioch IL 60002
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.