From Highway 41/45: Go WEST on HWY 60 for about 7 miles, turn SOUTH onto HWY 67 and drive for 1 mile. Hwy 67 runs directly through town. Turn at Maggie Ann's Bar (can only turn one way- towards the bar) and follow the signs to the pond.
FROM OCONOMOWOC or I-94 from Madison: Exit at Highway 67 and go NORTH, sfollow until you run into Neosho.
Turn at Maggie Ann's Bar (can only turn one way- towards the bar) and follow the signs to the pond.
Iron Ridge Inn Motel - (920) 387-4090 - 129 S Main St, Iron Ridge, WI 53035 *Specify that you are with the Boat Races for the discounted rate of $69/ night.
RVs AND CAMPING allowed in the school parking lot and on the grass at the top of the hill. Please use school parking lot for RVs and vehicles.
Stock, Mod, and J - 3 Laps of an approx 1 mile closed course race. Not approved for Records.
Electronic Clock start
Points will be awarded based on finish.
Saturday - 8 AM to 9 AM * Sunday - 830am to 9:30am
- Driver's who may be late for registration because of "unforeseen circumstances" should immediately call (920) 960-1331 to report their issue. It will be solely at the discretion of the Chief Scorer, if the team is excused. The race team may be subject to penalties of monetary value or equivalent volunteer duties during race weekend.
Saturday & Sunday at 10 AM at the Pavilion on the top of the hill.
$35 All classes
Do Not Send
Race Director (3509) DONNY ALLEN, 114 BRIAR DR., NEENAH, WI
Race Director (10673) DONALD ALLEN, 808 ARTHUR ST, MENASHA, WI
Referee (344) DEL SNYDER, W10301 OAK CENTER RD, WAUPUN, WI
Assistant Referee (59) COOPER JESS, 447 SPRING ST, RIPON, WI
Inspector (70048) ANDY HANSEN, 4556 ISLAND VIEW DR, OSHKOSH, WI
Scorer (13439) LAURIE SNYDER, W10301 OAK CENTER RD, WAUPUN, WI
Scorer (14099) MONICA ALLEN, 2790 VISTA ARROYO DR, SANTA ROSA VALLEY, CA
Risk Manager (2447) KIP TRUMPULIS, 205 OAK ST, DARIEN, WI
* SLT Classes are invited to this event. Purpose of public show & tell unless a SLT Scorer can be found...
* Friday Night Dinner To Be Announced.
* Breakfast on Sat & Sun - To be announced.
* Saturday night dinner is hosted by the Fire Department and also a pot luck. Tickets will be sold for the main course (meat) as provided by the Fire Dept. and racers are asked to bring salad, pasta, desserts, etc to fill in the other aspects of the meal.
* Conducting club is responsible for payment of the Region 7 Safety Fund fee of $10/sanction day, payable to the Region 7 Chairman, Kris Shepard, 25449 W North Ave, Antioch IL 60002
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.