NOTICE: The causeway bridge near the race site will be closed Friday May 15th at 6:30pm and reopened on Sunday May 17th at 9pm - there is a detour available during those hours.
FROM - 95 Northbound to 555 NE Ocean Blvd Stuart, FL 34996: Take exit 101 to merge onto FL-76/SW Kanner Hwy toward Stuart - see * below
FROM - 95 Southbound to 555 NE Ocean Blvd Stuart, FL 34996: Take Exit 101 for FL-76 E/SW Kanner Hwy
Turn left onto FL-76 E/SW Kanner Hwy - see * below
*After 5.3 miles turn right onto Monterey Rd - After 2.9 miles turn right onto A1A/SE Ocean Blvd - After 2.8 miles the destination will be on your right
FROM - FL Turnpike Northbound to 555 NE Ocean Blvd Stuart, FL 34996: Take exit 133 toward FL-714/Stuart, Merge onto SW Martin Downs Blvd. See # below
FROM - FL Turnpike Southbound to 555 NE Ocean Blvd Stuart, FL 34996: Take exit 133 go straight. That is Martin Downs Blvd. See # below
# Continue on SW Martin Downs Blvd, taking the bridge into Stuart. Martin Downs Blvd will turn into Monterey Rd. Continue straight on Monterey Rd - After 3.7 miles Monterey will dead end into East Ocean Blvd. make a right onto A1A/SE Ocean Blvd - After 2.8 miles the Resort will be on your right, immediately after you come onto Hutchinson Island.
* Host Hotel: Hutchinson Island Marriott Beach Resort & Marina. 555 NE Ocean Blvd, Stuart, Florida 34996-1620 USA 1-772-225-3700 - ask for SPECIAL RACER RATE.
* BEST WESTERN in Stuart - 1209 S. Federal Hwy, 772-287-6200 ASK FOR RACER RATE.
* ON-SITE RV - Dry Camping reserved for racers and their crews - $100 for weekend, contact email@example.com, first come - first serve basis.
* OFF-SITE RV - Dry Camping reserved for racers and their crews - Four Fish Marina, 2225 NE Indian River Drive, Jensen Beach, 772-334-0936, $50 per night, first come - first serve basis.
* Please check www.stuartsailfishregatta.com and click on "accommodations" for other area hotels
One Mile Course ~ Not Approved for Records. Inboard: 5 Laps = 5 Miles. OPC - 2 heats of 7 laps each, back to back.
Inboard Clock Start / OPC Modified Lemans
Region 5 Dive Rescue Team
Trophies: 1st, 2nd, 3rd Place
* ALL TOW MONIES ARE GUARANTEED TO BE PAID (Please note: If the same boat is run in more than one class, tow monies will be paid only one time)
* Grand Prix Tow Money per ACHA Agreement
* All others Categories: $0.40 per mile one way haul distance; and $300 minimum.
Testing only for P1-SuperStock. Contact Azam at Azam.Rangoonwala@PowerboatP1.com or 252-702-2771
Pre-Registration Deadline is 05/1/2015
On site: Pit Area ~ Friday, 5/15/2015 - 12pm to 6pm, Saturday 05/16/2015 - 7:45am to 8:45am
9am Saturday and 9am Sunday in Pits
Those who Pre-Register by 05/1/2015 will be paid tow money.
Pre-Registration - $125 per wet boat ~ On-Site Registration: $150 per wet boat
$20 additional fee for Inboard Administrative Fund separate from registration fee
Checks or Cash - sorry no Credit Cards
NOTE: Vintage and Display Boats - Static Display - No Charge
Sally Titus - firstname.lastname@example.org - 333 Holmes Ave, Lake Placid, FL 33852
Race Director (50021) ROBERT PONTEK, 888 NW SASSAFRAS TER, JENSEN BEACH, FL
Referee (3091) DAVID SHAW, 20414 SPANGLER DR, LINCOLN, DE
Assistant Referee (51320) LINDA ELDREDGE, 336 PRIDGEON, LAKELAND, FL
Inspector (6372) GEORGE KENNEDY JR, 637 CONNELL DR, BEAR, DE
Inspector (50039) JEFF TITUS, 1735 SAINT LAWRENCE WAY, JACKSONVILLE, FL
Scorer (52006) ANN MARIE SHAW, 20414 SPANGLER DR, LINCOLN, DE
Risk Manager (52366) W L BUD GANN, 375 LAKE ERIE LANE, MULBERRY, FL
* Testing will be Friday 05/15/2014: 2 PM to 5 PM. No charge for testing
* DRIVERS PARTY FRIDAY EVENING WITH LIVE ENTERTAINMENT AND BBQ
* 5L (H350) class to be raced; 5L may race as 2.5L Mod
* In case of Blow out, 50% of entry fee will be refunded after expenses are paid
* All equipment must comply with APBA general safety rules to include helmet rule (upper 50% must be solid red/ orange/yellow)
* APBA and/or ACHA capsule training certificate must be current - Either is acceptable.
* APBA inboard racing rules/format will be followed.
* No Alcohol in pits ~ No smoking in pits ~ APBA Dress code
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.