FROM HARTFORD: Go South on HWY 60 for about 7 miles, turn LEFT onto HWY 67 South and drive for 1 mile. Hwy 67 runs directly through town.
FROM OCONOMOWOC: Take 67 North, stay on 67 North until you run into Neosho.
* Turn at Maggie Ann's Bar (can only turn one way- towards the bar) and follow the signs to the pond.
Iron Ridge Inn Motel - (920) 387-4090 - 129 S Main St, Iron Ridge, WI 53035 *Specify that you are with the Boat Races for the discounted rate of $69/ night.
RVs AND CAMPING allowed in the school parking lot and on the grass at the top of the hill. Racers- please use school parking lot for RVs and vehicles.
Stock, Mod, and J - 3 Laps of an approx 1 mile closed course race. Not approved for Records.
Points will be awarded based on finish
Pavilion at the top of the hill - Saturday - 8 AM to 9 AM * Sunday - 9 AM to 9:30 AM at the .
Driver's who may be late for registration because of "unforeseen circumstances" should immediately call (920) 960-1331 to report their issue. It will be solely at the discretion of the Chief Scorer, if the team is excused. The race team may be subject to penalties of monetary value or equivalent volunteer duties during race weekend.
Saturday/Sunday, 10 AM at the Pavilion on the top of the hill.
$40 All classes
Do Not Send
Race Director (2447) KIP TRUMPULIS, 205 OAK ST, DARIEN, WI
Referee (59) COOPER JESS, 447 SPRING ST, RIPON, WI
Assistant Referee (12424) MICHAEL MACKEY, 814 DAVY ST, DEKALB, IL
Inspector (57198) ROGER PRZYBYLA, N9128 MAPLE ST, EAST TROY, WI
Scorer (13439) LAURIE SNYDER, W10301 OAK CENTER RD, WAUPUN, WI
Risk Manager (1125) FRED HAUENSTEIN JR, 1830 WHITE SWAN DR, OSHKOSH, WI
* Friday Night Dinner is a Fish Fry at On the Rocks Bar by the lake.
* Breakfast will be served Saturday and Sunday at Maggie Ann's- by the lake.
* Saturday night dinner is hosted by the Fire Department and also a pot luck. Tickets will be sold for the main course (meat) as provided by the Fire Dept. and racers are asked to bring salad, pasta, desserts, etc to fill in the other aspects of the meal.
* Conducting club is responsible for payment of the Region 7 Safety Fund fee of $10/sanction day, payable to the Region 7 Chairman, Kris Shepard, 25449 W North Ave, Antioch IL 60002
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.