Roy Blackwell Memorial Regatta - Western Divisionals - JH & JR
6/29/2013 – 6/30/2013
COLUMBIA OUTBOARD RACING ASSOCIATION #32
Seaside, OR Cullaby Lake
Hwy 101 - 10 miles North of Seaside, 10 miles South of Astoria. See columbiaoutboard.org
In Seaside/Gearhart: Seaside Oceanfront Inn, Microtel Inn, Motel 6, Gearhart Ocean Inn, Hillcrest Inn, Budget Inn, Comfort Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Best Western. In Astoria: Red Lion, Comfort Inn, Holiday Inn Express.
3 laps of an approx. 1 mile course. NOT approved for records.
Oregon Race Rescue
Divisional Championships: JH, JR : Local Class: Novice C both days
Awards Saturday at the Picnic Shelter.
Pre-Registration on-line http://www.seattleoutboard.org/Reg/R10/entryinfo.htm or by mail.
At the Picnic Shelter: Saturday 7 AM to 8:30 AM (please be prompt). Sunday 8 AM to 8:30 AM
June 29/30 - At the picnic shelter - 9 AM
$50 / $35 / $20 - for 17 years and older. $25 each class for 16 years and under.
Denise Johnson, 7314 SE 19th Ave., Portland, OR. 97202
Race Director (10387) MIKE JOHNSON, 7314 SE 19TH AVE, PORTLAND, OR
Referee (3202) ALLEN THORSEN, 22224 NELSON RD, BEND, OR
Assistant Referee (6635) PATRICK GLEASON, 10608 95TH ST SW, TACOMA, WA
Inspector (13234) JOEL POLICAR, 20908 S W WILLAPA CT, TUALATIN , OR
Inspector (14065) CARL LEWIS, 7115 TIMBERLAKE DRIVE S.E., OLYMPIA, WA
Scorer (72026) DENISE JOHNSON, 7314 SE 19TH AVE, PORTLAND, OR
Risk Manager (13658) JACK FOURNIER, 4811 SE 72ND AVE, PORTLAND, OR
Risk Manager (14418) ROBERT HARDING , 622 N. GRANT ST, NEWBERG, OR
- JH & JR Divisionals: Divisionals Saturday. If Saturday is blown off, All divisionals will be on Sunday. If Sunday is blown off, Saturday's results will count as divisionals.
- Sunday is Region 10 Babcock Race.
- NO open megaphone exhaust on any engine.
- NO testing at Cullaby Lake.
- NO tent camping allowed.
- NO overnight parking of trailers or vehicles on Thursday night.
- CORA parking pass (free) required for pit area vehicle parking. Race Trailer Parking will be assigned.
- Self-contained RVs/campers in the Pits are limited to a first come, first serve basis (must contact race director) for overnight pit security. $15 per night RV fee.
- No overnight spectator RVs/campers.
- Quiet Time 10 PM
- Clatsop County Parks require a Mandatory $3 per day parking fee. Use the automated machine. County fine for non-payment!
- Damaged buoy fee - $30
- Weekend trailer fee - $20 (may be waived if entries exceed 100 per day)
- In case of a Blow Off, the first entry will be retained to cover expenses.
- Scratches must be filed prior to the conclusion of the drivers meeting for refund. Refunds must be taken care of before the conclusion of the weekend.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.