***IF YOU ARE NOT IN LINE AT 8 A.M., YOU WILL BE CHARGED A LATE FEE OF $50.
Saturday and Sunday - 10 a.m.
$140 for all Inboard classes, including Special Event and Inboard Endurance, $25 step up class. $120 for Vintage
Kim Bussmeir- 2020 S. 360th St. C-101 Federal Way, WA 98003
Race Director (11233) ANA CAPPELLETTI, 5502 220TH ST SW D-105, MOUNTLAKE TERRACE, WA
Referee (3962) DOUGLAS SHELTON, 3202 80TH ST E, TACOMA, WA
Assistant Referee (11555) AARON STEPHENS, 434 S ANDERSON ST, KENNEWICK, WA
Assistant Referee (74578) DON KELSON, 21027 7TH PL S, DES MOINES, WA
Inspector (72406) BRANDON PAYNE, 8601 232ND ST CT E, GRAHAM, WA
Scorer (14028) KIM HAMILTON, 21121 68TH AVE E, SPANAWAY, WA
Risk Manager (52229) SUE TROXELL, 22809 NE 159TH ST, WOODINVILLE, WA
Vintage Rep (75174) JERRY KELSON, 19612 26TH DR SE, BOTHELL, WA
Vintage Inspector (8852) VINCENT BADOLATO, 21717 SE 259TH ST, MAPLE VALLEY, WA
UIM Rep: (6079) WALLY JOHNSTON, HELENA, MT
UIM Inspector: (70216) WILLIAM C THOMPSON, TUMWATER, WA
Surveyor: Ken Long, Western Engineers, Lynnwood WA
1. Camping in park $45 for the weekend, and you must stay in the park. Park gates will be locked after dark. Pre-register by emailing Shawn Warren @ email@example.com, if staying only 1 night, you will still be charged full price for the weekend. This is for RV camping only, no tents. Must Preregister by Sept. 3rd by 12:00 p.m.
2. Fuel must be kept in approved containers in the designated area.
3. Pit passes with valid APBA card; ID may be required.
4. Classes with less than 4 boats may be combined at the discretion of the Race Committee.
5. Last chance format may be used with classes that have more than 10 boats.
6. THIS IS A BABCOCK RACE.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.