Mark Moberly Memorial Regatta - Western PRO Divisionals
6/23/2012 – 6/24/2012
COLUMBIA OUTBOARD RACING ASSOCIATION #32
Seaside/Astoria, OR Cullaby Lake
Hwy 101 - 10 miles North of Seaside, 10 miles South of Astoria. See columbiaoutboard.org
In Seaside/Gearhart: Seaside Oceanfront Inn, Microtel Inn, Motel 6, Gearhart Ocean Inn, Hillcrest Inn, Budget Inn, Comfort Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Best Western. In Astoria: Red Lion, Comfort Inn, Holiday Inn Express.
3 laps of an approx. 1 mile course. NOT approved for records.
Digital Clock; Jetty/Beach start for OSY 400 both days, Novice C on Sunday
Pre-Registration on-line http://www.seattleoutboard.org/Reg/R10/entryinfo.htm or by mail.
At the Picnic Shelter: Saturday 7 AM to 8:30 AM (please be prompt). Sunday 8 AM to 8:30 AM
June 23/24 - In the pits - 9 AM
$50 / $35 / $20 - for 17 years and older. $25 each class for 16 years and under.
Denise Johnson, 7314 SE 19th Ave., Portland, OR. 97202
Race Director (10387) MIKE JOHNSON, 7314 SE 19TH AVE, PORTLAND, OR
Referee (3202) ALLEN THORSEN, 22224 NELSON RD, BEND, OR
Assistant Referee (3935) JIM NILSEN, 3210 89TH AVE E, EDGEWOOD, WA
Assistant Referee (6635) PATRICK GLEASON, 10608 95TH ST SW, TACOMA, WA
Inspector (110) STEVE GREAVES, 3110 PORTAGE BAY PL E # D, SEATTLE, WA
Inspector (14065) CARL LEWIS, 7115 TIMBERLAKE DRIVE S.E., OLYMPIA, WA
Scorer (72026) DENISE JOHNSON, 7314 SE 19TH AVE, PORTLAND, OR
Risk Manager (10200) WILLIAM THOMAS, 9320 SW PALOMINO PL, BEAVERTON, OR
- PRO Divisionals: Divisionals Saturday, except C Service Runabout & C Racing Hydro Divisionals Sunday. If Saturday is blown off, All divisionals will be on Sunday. If Sunday is blown off, Saturday's results will count as divisionals.
- Sunday is Region 10 Babcock Race.
- Novice C (local class) both days; local "divisionals" Sunday with beach start.
- NO open megaphone exhaust on any engine.
- NO testing at Cullaby Lake.
- NO tent camping allowed.
- NO overnight parking of trailers or vehicles on Thursday night.
- CORA parking pass (free) required for pit area vehicle parking.
- Self-contained RVs/campers in the Pits are limited to 12-15 on a first come, first serve basis (must contact race director) for overnight pit security.
- No overnight spectator RVs/campers.
- Quiet Time 10 PM
- Clatsop County Parks require a Mandatory $3 per day parking fee. Use the automated machine. County fine for non-payment!
- Damaged buoy fee - $30
- Weekend trailer fee - $20
- In case of a Blow Off, the first entry will be retained to cover expenses.
- Scratches must be filed prior to the conclusion of the drivers meeting for refund. Refunds must be taken care of before the conclusion of the weekend.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.