Directions from I-5 north and south: Take exit 49 off I-5 and go east on Mt. St. Helens way NE which turns into WA HWY 504 also known as Spirit Lake HWY. Follow for approx 6 miles and Silver Lake Resort will be on your right.
Silver Lake Resort
3201 Spirit Lake Highway
Silver Lake, WA 98645
Call or go to www.silverlake-resort.com for hotel reservations or cabin reservations.Hotel resort on the water facing race course. Camping is allowed at resort. Campers in tents will be charged $20 for weekend. Campers/trailers with motorhome hookup usage will be charge $50. This to be collected by SOA. Limited power hookups available.
Other motels are available in Castle Rock off I-5.
Race Director (963) KYLE BAHL, 5725 158TH ST SW, EDMONDS, WA
Referee (3935) JIM NILSEN, 3210 89TH AVE E, EDGEWOOD, WA
Assistant Referee (6635) PATRICK GLEASON, 10608 95TH ST SW, TACOMA, WA
Inspector (2499) DAVID ANDERSON, 6626 NE 182ND ST APT 301, KENMORE, WA
Inspector (14065) CARL LEWIS, 7115 TIMBERLAKE DRIVE S.E., OLYMPIA, WA
Scorer (72026) DENISE JOHNSON, 7314 SE 19TH AVE, PORTLAND, OR
Risk Manager (7226) ZACHARY MALHIOT, 856 KITSAP LAKE RD., BREMERTON, WA
1. Camping on site permitted in certain areas determined by race director. A fee is accessed.
2. No motorized scooters or bikes allowed on Silver Lake Resort Property.
3. No uninsured testing on Silver Lake prior to race weekend. That includes Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday of race weekend (5-1-5-3-12).
4.All minors will sign the waiver and must be occompanied by an adult over the age of 18 when in 'hot pits.'
5. 'Hot Pits' will be roped off by orange mesh fencing. Those in 'Hot Pits' must have a wrist band and signed the waiver.
6. 10pm is quiet time
7. Dogs on leashes on Resort Property.
8. Local class 'Novice C' will be run both days for local points only. rules announced at drivers meeting.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.