Stock Outboard WinterNationals 2012 - We Love Nuch!!
3/30/2012 – 4/1/2012
PEACE RIVER OUTBOARD RACING ASSOCIATION #216
Lakeland, FL Lake Hollingsworth
From the West:
I-4 East to Exit 27 SR 570 South (Polk Parkway) to Exit 7 SR37 (S. Florida Ave). Go North on S. Florida Ave, make a Right onto E. Beacon Rd. Bear to the Right onto Lake Hollingsworth Dr to the Yacht Club on left.
From the East:
I-4 West to Exit 41 SR 570 South (Polk Parkway) to Exit 7 SR37 (S. Florida Ave). Go North on S. Florida Ave, make a Right onto E. Beacon Rd. Bear to the Right onto Lake Hollingsworth Dr to the Yacht Club on left.
Lakeland Yacht & Country Club
929 Lake Hollingsworth Dr.
Lakeland, FL 33803
Hotels and Campgrounds will be announced via the Social Page.
All classes 3 laps, 1 mile Record course
National Championships: WinterNationals - Stock Outboard
To be presented at Sunday's Driver's Meeting and/or mailed after expenses are reviewed.
Thursday March 29 4pm - 6pm
Friday March 30 8am - 10am
Saturday March 31 8am - 930am
Sunday April 1 9am - 930am
Friday March 30 Noon
Saturday March 31 10am
Sunday April 1 10am
If sent / postmarked by Saturday March 24;
Stock $35 per class, per day
J $15 per class, per day
**AX drivers under the age of 18 will pay the J fee, 18 and over will pay the Stock rate
Sent / Postmarked after March 24 or in the pits;
Via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
13 Washington Way
Tabernacle, NJ 08088
Entries MUST include;
1. A separate Entry blank or at least an email message for each class
2. Membership #
3. Class racing
4. Boat #
5. Name & Address
Race Director (9835) THOMAS NUCCIO, 2628 NW 4TH PL, CAPE CORAL, FL
Surveyor: City of Lakeland
1. $ does not need to be sent with entry.
2. Check in is required at registration in the pits.
3. Absolutely no boats in the water without signing the waiver and receiving a wrist band. Failure to follow will result in Disqualification for the weekend.
4. NO Overnight camping in the pits, any violation of this are subjected to local police involvement, yellow cards, and/or disqualification for the weekend.
5. ALL Pets must be kept on a leash and picked up after.
6. 2 Heat Eliminations and 2 Heat Finals will be in place for at least the Stock Outboard Winter Nationals heats that have 8 or more entries.
7. Parking is limited. See Tom Nuccio or Howie Nichols for parking instructions. Trailers may be moved if parked without instruction.
8. NO vehicles allowed in the pits after trailer is dropped!!
9. Parking area available for RV's during the daytime, no overnight camping allowed in these lots.
10. If the schedule is completed on any given day the Race Committee may move forward into the next days schedule. It is the intention of the race committee for all classes to have two days of racing completed over the thee days.
11. Winter Nationals will begin on Friday and continue into Saturday with Sunday reserved as a blow out day.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.