GPS - 30 Ferry Street, Haverhill, MA.
From Route 495 take Exit 48 Ward Hill / Bradford. Follow the connector road one mile. Take a left at the lights onto Route 125 North towards Bradford. Follow Rt. 125 N for 2.4 miles. As you enter Bradford Square, just past the Shell Service Station you will see the Rite Aid Pharmacy sign. Bear to the right of the sign onto Ferry Street. Follow 2/10ths of a mile and the Crescent Yacht Club will be on your left.
Comfort Suites, 106 Bank Road, Haverhill, MA 01831 * * * 978)-374-7755.
NOT approved for records. * * * Outboards - 3 laps, 3/4 mile * * * Marathon - 28.26 miles
Clock start. PRO classes may be Lemans beach start.
Divisional Championships: Northeast Marathon Divisionals SATURDAY ONLY
Saturday - Trophies, Merchandise or Cash - 1st, 2nd, 3rd to be presented at the Yacht Club @ 6:00 PM. Mandatory attendance.
Sunday - Awards 1st, 2nd, 3rd at conclusion of Racing.
Sat., 10/1 - in pits - from 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM. * * * * * Sun., 10/2 - in pits - from 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Sat., 10/1 - Marathon Drivers Mtg. in pits @ 10:15 AM
Sat., 10/1 - Closed Course Mtg. in pits @ 10:30 AM
Sun.,10/2 - Closed Course Mtg. in pits @ 11:00AM
$30 First Class. $15 Second Class, $60 Unlimited Classes per day. $100 maximum per family per day. Marathon: $25
Harriet Thompson, 17 Carpenter Ave., Mansfield, MA 02048 * * * * * Please send by September 30.
Race Director (294) STEVE NOURY, PO BOX 1258, EAST HAMPSTEAD, NH
Referee (3943) CHARLES GONYEA, 3465 TIMBER RIDGE LAKE ROAD, LIBERTY, NC
Assistant Referee (11790) ALAN AKERSTROM, 39 BEAVERBROOK RD, WESTFORD, MA
Inspector (11195) ALEX POLIAKOFF, PO BOX 95, RICHMOND, ME
Scorer (51741) HARRIET THOMPSON, 17 CARPENTER AVE, MANSFIELD, MA
Risk Manager (12526) ARRON MAIN, 151 BRIXHAM ROAD, ELIOT, ME
* The MARATHON will be run on SATURDAY ONLY. It will consist of six laps of a 4.71 mile course. Course subject to change based on water conditions.
* PRO classes may have a Lemans beach start. ****** We will run a maximum of 24 heats to limit the program to four hours.
* We have tried to accommodate all class requests. However, classes with four boats or less may run one heat -four laps and or be subject to combination. Tentative combinations:(500ccMH/DSH;(125CCH/25SSH;)(25SSR/CSR); avoid combinations, bring plenty of boats!
* To maximize the pit space, trailers will be directed by Pit Boss. If you arrive after 11:00 PM, keep your trailer attached to your tow vehicle.
* The Yacht Club will be serving food & drink all day. ****** There will be designated parking for all tow vehicles.
* We are pitting on City property, no open containers. ****** All dogs must be leashed and under control by owner.
* Out of Region drivers will receive a $50 gas card if they run both days. ***** All pre entries will go into a raffle for a free entry.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.