ON-LINE REGISTRATION PREFERRED: www.seattleoutboard.org
-Or- Lisa Peterson, 17802 SE 196th Dr., Renton, WA 98058
Race Director (51638) BRIAN TONY PERMAN, 16433 SE 145TH ST, RENTON, WA
Referee (1) RICK SANDSTROM, 9700 HARBOUR PL STE 126, MUKILTEO, WA
Assistant Referee (3964) MIKE PERMAN, 1516 NW 51ST ST. APT 512, SEATTLE, WA
Inspector (2499) DAVID ANDERSON, 6626 NE 182ND ST APT 301, KENMORE, WA
Inspector (10080) AARON PETERSON, 17802 SE 196TH DR, RENTON, WA
Scorer (10960) LISA PETERSON, 17802 SE 196TH DR, RENTON, WA
Scorer (75073) LINDA WILLIAMS, 2072 HOQUIAM CT NE, RENTON, WA
Risk Manager (12487) DAVID SALMON, 16004 27TH AVE NE, SHORELINE, WA
FRIDAY TESTING: NEW FOLKS IN BOATS ONLY!
Local Class: A-C Marathon. NO POINTS. A-C Runabout Marathon-Saturday * * * A-C Hydro Marathon-Sunday.
1) Each team will consist of 1 A stock and 1 C stock driver.
2) Teams will be selected based on Saturday's heat racing.
3) A stock will be the first class to run. A LeMans start will be used.
4) At the completion of the 5th lap a white flag will be flown for each A stock driver. After rounding turn 2 the driver will come off plane at the special marker buoy and come to the end of the T-dock off plane.
5) The A stock driver will then WALK down the dock and tag their C stock teammate.
6) The C stock driver will then get in their boat and complete 6 laps.
Classes will be combined at the discretion of the Race Committee. - QUIET TIME 10:00 PM. - TRAILER FEE OF $20.00 PER WEEKEND. - Dogs on leash at ALL times. - In case of cancellation due to weather conditions, club will keep first entry fee to defray costs. - Running of motors not permitted before 9:00 AM or after 6:00PM. - NO testing on Silver Lake week prior to race.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.