Hwy 101 - 10 miles North of Seaside, 10 miles South of Astoria.
Shilo Inn Seaside East 503-738-0549 - Ask for CORA Rate. Local Motels
3 laps of an approx. 1 mile course. NOT approved for records.
Awards for Saturday only.
Pre-Registration on-line or by mail.
June 26/27 - in the Pits - 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM
June 26/27 - in the Pits - 9:00 AM
$45 / $30 / $20 - for 17 years and older. $20 each class for 16 years and under.
Denise Johnson, 7314 SE 19th Ave., Portland OR 97022
Race Director (6103) LEE TIETZE, 1004 NE 4TH AVE, CANBY, OR
Race Director (12418) BILL DINGMAN, 297 N 5TH ST, SAINT HELENS, OR
Referee (8191) JASON DIAMOND, 20611 LAPALOMA DR E, BONNEY LAKE, WA
Assistant Referee (6635) PATRICK GLEASON, 10608 95TH ST SW, TACOMA, WA
Inspector (70786) MIKE BARTLETT, 1929 23RD AVE, FOREST GROVE, OR
Scorer (72026) DENISE JOHNSON, 7314 SE 19TH AVE, PORTLAND, OR
Risk Manager (8295) ALAN F PEFFLEY, 1300 HOLLY ST, KELSO, WA
-Assistant Race Director, Bill Dingman 503-396-9779
- No Open Megaphone Exhaust.
- No Tents Allowed.
- No Overnight Parking of Trailers or Vehicles on Thursday Night.
- Motor Homes/Campers in the Pits are Limited to 15 on a First Come Basis.
- Clatsop County Parks require a Mandatory $3.00 Per Day Parking Fee.
- Damaged Buoy Fee - $30.00.
- Weekend Trailer Fee - $20.00.
- In Case of a Blow Off, the First Entry will be Retained to Cover Expenses.
- Quiet Time 10:00 PM
- Scratches Must be Filed Prior to the Conclusion of the Drivers Meeting. Refunds must be Taken Care of Before the Conclusion of the Weekend
- NO Testing At Cullaby Lake.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.