Region Meetings are happening now!
Come for the 2019 spring APBA Region 7 meeting and stay for the 2018 MRC/BSOA awards banquet!
Date: April 27, 2019
Location: The Putterz Pub at Krueger-Haskell Golf Course, 1611 Hackett Street, Beloit, WI 53511
Times: Region meeting at 3 p.m. Happy Hour at 5 p.m. Banquet at 6 p.m.
Cost: $30 each.
Buffet menu includes: Vegetarian lasagna, roasted chicken, pork tenderloin, dinner rolls and butter, tossed salad, pasta salad, steamed vegetable blend, green beans, and garlic mashed potatoes. Brownies and coffee for dessert. Cash bar, but MRC is providing the first quarter-barrel of beer!
RSVP: No later than Friday, March 1.
Ample area hotel accommodations for our far-away travelers.
We hope to see you all there!
Marine Racing Club
Region 10 Winter Meeting
Saturday, February 23, 2019
Hydroplane and Race Boat Museum
5917 196th Street
Kent, WA 98032
9:00AM - 10:30AMÃ¯Â»Â¿ Ã¯Â»Â¿Scorer Testing
9:00AM - 11:00AMÃ¯Â»Â¿ Ã¯Â»Â¿Referee and Risk Manager Testing
10:30AM - 12:00PMÃ¯Â»Â¿ Ã¯Â»Â¿Inboard Scoring Program
Lunch Break from 12:00PM - 1:30PM
1:30PM - 4:30PMÃ¯Â»Â¿ Ã¯Â»Â¿General Region Meeting
- Rule Books coming online
- Results for Jesup, Georgia, April 2019
- Vintage Raceboats Light Up Tavares
- New Panther Is Taking Shape Nicely
- APBA Region 6 2019 Spring Meeting Notes
- 2019 Ocean Cup
- Region Meetings are happening now!
- Tate Grabs Bayfair Crown, Ends Season with Five Race Wins
- First Female Crew Chief in the Madison Regatta Modern Era
- Gallagher Take National Title in Eventful P1 Superstock USA Championship Finale
- Fountain Kilo Boat Build On Track For Record Attempt
- APBA elects new President
- Writers Wanted for H1 Unlimited
- Woodle defends Bubba Burger Junior Hydroplane Series Titles
- UIM is proud to launch the 2017 UIM Environmental Award