Saturday night - Awards Banquet in pits at Clubhouse after dinner.
Trophies: 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Friday - Noon to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday - 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
Sunday - 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Saturday - at Announcers Stand - 10:00 a.m.
Sunday - at Announcers Stand - 11:00 a.m.
First Class: $25.00 - Second Class: $20.00 - Third Class: $15.00
AX Classes: $20 for weekend for drivers under 18 yrs. old
13 Washington Way
Tabernacle, NJ 08088
- or -
Race Director (518) MATTHEW GALLAGHER, 102 PARKER AVE, FAIR HAVEN, NJ
Referee (901) SHAWN BREISACHER, 13 WASHINGTON WAY, TABERNACLE, NJ
Assistant Referee (3943) CHARLES GONYEA, 3465 TIMBER RIDGE LAKE ROAD, LIBERTY, NC
Inspector (428) EDWARD RUNNE, 9307 TRI TOWNSHIP RD, KEMPTON, PA
Inspector (50281) DONALD HIRSCH, 1361 CORIELL DR, BASKING RIDGE, NJ
Scorer (51543) JILL GLOSSNER, 13 WASHINGTON WAY, TABERNACLE, NJ
Risk Manager (1921) GREGORY LYONS, 1216 ARBOR CT, QUAKERTOWN, PA
- ANY MINORS ATTENDING THE RACE WITHOUT THEIR LEGAL GUARDIANS MUST HAVE THEM CONTACT
JILL GLOSSNER BEFORE RACE.
- All drivers under the age of 26 must show proof of a boating license.
-TESTING on Friday for classes - ALL Stock, Mods, & J's - from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. MUST be registered before testing.
- Friday night - Keg and Pizza - in Pits.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner maybe purchased in Clubhouse in Pits.
- Saturday night - Awards Banquet after Dinner at Clubhouse.
- All dogs must be leashed and are not allowed in Clubhouse area.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.