South Florida Avenue to Beacon Road, left on Beacon Road to Lake Hollingsworth Drive, Right to Lakeland Yacht Club or Highway 98 North to Crystal Lake Drive, Left on Lake Hollingsworth Drive to Lakeland Yacht Club.
Courtyard by Marriott : 3725 Harden Blvd. Lakeland FL 33803 Residence Inn by Marriott : 3701 Harden Blvd. Lakeland FL 33803 Holiday Inn : 4500 Lakeland Park Drive, Lakeland FL 33809 Hyatt Place 525 W. Orange Street, Lakeland FL 33809 Hampton Inn : 3630 Lakeside Village Blvd. Lakeland FL 33803 The Terrace Hotel : 329 E Main Street Lakeland FL 33815 La Quinta Inn & Suites: 1024 Lakeland Park C Dr. Lakeland 33809 Travelodge : 3425 US HWY 98 N. Lakeland FL 33809
APPROVED FOR RECORDS: Stock, Mod, J: 3 laps on 1 mile course.
Pre-Entry by Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
In the pits;
Friday: Noon - 4pm
Saturday: 8 am - 9 am
Sunday: by appt only
In the pits - 9:30 am - Sat and Sun
Those who pre-register by April 5th will be paid .25 per mile per tow vehicle ONE WAY, NOT TO EXCEED $250 and must start one race per day. Racing accident only exemption at discretion of race committee. All Classes: $30 per class per weekend.
$10 discount per class if received by April 5.
9148 Paisley Ct.
Jacksonville, FL 32257
Race Director (50710) GENE ENGLE, 432 EUNICE RD, LAKELAND, FL
Referee (51320) LINDA ELDREDGE, 336 PRIDGEON, LAKELAND, FL
Risk Manager (52366) W L BUD GANN, 375 LAKE ERIE LANE, MULBERRY, FL
Risk Manager (76392) CHARLIE BLACKWOOD, 5610 NE 4TH ST, OCALA , FL
1. No overnight camping in PITS or city park adjacent to Buckingham AVE.
2. No alcoholic beverages in the PIT.
3. No vehicles in PIT.
4. For camping facilities, call SANDLAND RV PARK 863.665.1726 & mention Orange Cup Regatta.
5. NOTE: If you are bringing a minor with you to a race and that minor is NOT YOUR OWN CHILD (not a grandchild) ... go to APBA.ORG under Featured News... see NOTIFICATION AS RESPECTS TO THE OFFSITE MINOR RELEASE WAIVER AUTHORIZATION. You must follow these instructions for completing a minor waiver. If not completed as stated the minor will NOT BE ALLOWED IN PITS.
6. NOTE: If the event is located in the State of Florida ... the Minor Waiver and Release must be : WAIVER... Minor Insurance Florida Only Please go to APBA.ORG and then go to the Resource page. This waiver is located at the bottom of page 7. No other Minor Waiver will be accepted in the State of Florida. Please follow instructions listed above.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.