Trophies - 1st thru 3rd place on a combination of points for both days.
Vintage will receive a plaque or trophy.
Presented in pits after tear down on Sunday.
Friday 9/21: 5 PM to 7 PM at Wine Girls 222 East Wapato Way, Manson
Saturday 9/22: 7 AM TO 8:30 AM in pits.
Saturday & Sunday In Pits - 9:30AM
Inboard: $TBD (1 day or weekend) $20 Inboard Administration fee per weekend is included.
Vintage: $TBD (1 day or weekend) Includes all fees for the weekend.
Stock & MOD - $TBD per day.
J Classes: $30 per day.
Race Director (76404) GORDY COLE, 4407 38TH AVE SW, SEATTLE, WA
Vintage Inspector - TBD
- There will be NO testing on Friday.
- THERE WILL BE NO BOATS IN THE CRANE PITS FRIDAY NIGHT UNTIL THE CRANE IS SETUP.
- APBA INBOARD DRESS CODE AND PIT PASS PROCEDURE WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- NO PETS IN THE PITS.
- Set up will be Friday before registration. If you are available, PLEASE call 206-697-4508 We need Volunteers.
- This is a Babcock Race - TBD
- All fuel drums, jugs, cans will be in fuel dumps
- Dry camping $20 for the weekend, no open flames in park.
- No pop-up tents in the restricted/hot pit area.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.