Jet Chevrolet / Business Elite - RUN FOR THE RECORDS
4/28/2018 – 4/29/2018
SEATTLE INBOARD RACING ASSOCIATION #24
YELM, WA Lake Lawrence
I-5 SOUTHBOUND: Take Hwy #512 east bound to Parkland Exit. Go South on Hwy #7 thru Spanaway. Take right fork onto Hwy. #507. Roy is 4 miles. Go thru Roy to McKenna. Go thru McKenna, across the bridge, and left on Vail Road SE. Left at 153rd (Lake Lawrence fish sign). Stay on 153rd, go past fire house. Turn right at Scenic Shores Drive SE, right onto 155th Ave. SE and left into Scenic Shores Community Club. Follow signs to camping area. You will be driving thru residential area. Go slow and quietly.
I-5 NORTHBOUND: Take exit #88 to Hwy. #507, follow signs to Yelm, continue thru, take right on Vail Rd. Follow above directions at this point.
Prairie Hotel ~ 360-458-8300 ~ *Mention the boat races for the discount
Overnight camping at resort park: $50 PER VEHICLE parking space for the weekend. $20 per tent. No power hook up. Generators off no later than 10 PM. Quiet time enforced. Pet Boarding at McKenna Kennels (360) 458-2981 or you may park in lot 4A, outside the park. PETS OF ANY KIND ARE NOT ALLOWED IN PARK AS IT IS A WELL HEAD FIELD.
Inboard, OPC, Stock, MOD, PRO and AXH will run Saturday :4 Laps of a Record 1-1/4 Mile Course for a total of 5 Miles, Sunday: 3 laps of a Record 1-2/3 Mile Course for a total distance of 5 miles. Course Elevation 419 feet.
Region 10 Rescue
: 350CCH & 750CCMH will run Saturday Only : 45SS & 850CCMH will run Sunday Only
BE SURE TO COME TO REGISTRATION EARLY ENOUGH TO BE FINISHED AT CLOSING TIME.
FRIDAY, APRIL 27 - AT RESORT - 5 PM TO 7 PM **
SATURDAY, APRIL 28 - AT RESORT - 6 AM TO 7:30 AM **
SUNDAY, APRIL 29 - AT RESORT - 7 AM TO 7:30 AM
VINTAGE - INVITATION ONLY!!!
Scenic Shore Park entry: $10 per person per weekend -or- free with SIRA membership card -or- under 14 years of age.
Saturday & Sunday - At Resort / Registration 9am. There will be an Inboard and Outboard Drivers Meeting both days
Inboard $200, OPC & Vintage $160 (includes all fee) IF Pre-Registration, Paid and Received By April 23rd.
Stock, MOD, PRO classes - $50 1st class, $35 2nd class, $25 3rd class - Per Day. AXH Class - $40 Per Day.
Registration After April 23rd or at Race Add $50 Per Class For Late Registration.
$5 Charge Per Credit Card Transaction
All classes must have enough entries for records. NO checks will be banked before the event.
Inboards and Vintage - Pat Yarno, 2514 Eureka Ave. Centralia, WA 98531 or email@example.com
Vintage - INVITATION ONLY!!!
Outboards - Jan Shaw, 3006 W Prairie Breeze Ave, Spokane, WA 99208 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or via internet at: http://www.seattleoutboard.org/
Race Director (75326) STEPHEN PARKER, PO BOX 3313, RENTON, WA
Referee (917) CHARLES R DODGE, 23102 29TH AVE W, BRIER, WA
Assistant Referee (1) RICK SANDSTROM, 9700 HARBOUR PL STE 126, MUKILTEO, WA
Inspector (2499) DAVID ANDERSON, 6626 NE 182ND ST APT 301, KENMORE, WA
Inspector (2987) BOB SCHELLHASE, 20522 190TH AVE SE, RENTON, WA
Inspector (71277) DAVID TONGE, 16819 A ST S, SPANAWAY, WA
Inspector (75174) JERRY KELSON, 19612 26TH DR SE, BOTHELL, WA
Scorer (50525) JAN SHAW, 3006 W PRAIRIE BREEZE AVE, SPOKANE, WA
Scorer (50586) PAT YARNO, 2514 EUREKA AVE, CENTRALIA, WA
Risk Manager (9942) MATT YARNO, 4918 184TH PLACE SW, LYNNWOOD, WA
Vintage Inspector (75062) EDWARD KELSON, 67 SHORT RD , PORT ANGELES, WA
Surveyor (2732) RUSSELL K DODGE, 11939 EXETER AVE NE, SEATTLE, WA
APRIL 27 IS RACE SET UP ONLY. NO TESTING. If elimination heats are required in the Inboard category, finalists will be based on time, not placement in elimination heat. ***
1. ABSOLUTELY NO PETS!!! THERE WILL BE A $500 FINE!!! ***
2. NO DUMPING OF CAMPER OR MOTORHOME WASTE WATER. $500 FINE * * *
3. NO OIL SPILLAGE. IT MUST BE CONTAINED AND YOU MUST TAKE IT HOME WITH YOU. * * *
4. TRANSPORT ALL PERSONAL GARBAGE HOME WITH YOU. * * *
5. CLOSED TOED SHOES REQUIRED FOR EVERYONE * * *
6. NO Underage Drinking Or Marijuana Use Will Be Tolerated In Park!!!
7. NO Motorized Scooters, ATV, Skateboards Unless Used Only To Launch BOATS!
8. VINTAGE INVITATION ONLY * * *
9. NO CAMPING IN CRANE AREA. * * *
10. All Inboard Hydros Will Pit In Crane Pit Area Where Radio Corral Will Be Located
11. Inboard dress code and PIT pass procedures will be strictly enforced.
12. Inboard Safety Inspection starts Friday April 27th @ 4pm in the Resort. It is the responsibility of each owner to come to the safety inspection with their safety inspections sheet filled out to the extent that they can and have their boat ready for inspection ( meaning latch covers open and items listed to inspect ready and available.) The inspection sheet can be downloaded at: http://www.apba.org/sites/all/files/documents/safety_inspection-modified.pdf
13. NO MOTOR HOMES IN THE CRANE PIT AREA. ALL vehicles in the crane pit area SHALL HAVE the parking permit issued from the Washington Dept. of Fish and Wildlife (Discover Pass). Only 30 motor vehicles will be allowed in the crane pit area. State of Washington laws. Contact Jerry Kelson at (206) 697-4508 for more info.
14. All minors must have their legal guardian over the age of 18 sign for them when in hot pits. Legal Guardian must be only signer for the minor, unless a signature by the legal guardian is obtained before race with notarized stamp. For additional information contact Jan Shaw or Pat Yarno.
15. In case of Blow off first entries will be retained to cover race costs
16. Scenic Shore Park entry: $10 per person per weekend -or- free with SIRA membership card -or- under 14 years of age.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.