2018 Scott and Linda Carson Stock, Mod, and J Classes National Championships
7/17/2018 – 7/21/2018
SEATTLE OUTBOARD ASSOCIATION # 25
Moses Lake, WA Moses Lake
Cascade Park Moses Lake, WA 98337
TRAVELING I-90 east: Take exit 176 and turn left on WA-171/W Lakeshore Dr. Travel approx 3 miles and take a left on Stratford Rd. In a 1/2 mile take a left on West Valley Rd. In 2 miles take a left into Cascade Park.
TRAVELING I-90 West: Take exit 179. Turn right onto WA-17. In 3 miles exit W-17 onto Stratford Rd, take a left on Stratford Rd. In 1/2 mile turn right onto W Valley Rd. In 2 miles turn left into Cascade Park.
Host Hotel: Ameristay Inn: http://www.ameristayinn.com/ -509-764-7500-$89 a night mention boat races.
Ramada Inn (509) 766-1000- $89 a night mention boat races. ** Shilo Inn (509) 765-9317- $89 a night-mention boat races
Motor-home camping in Cascade park: $350 for week. Tent camping is available at $125 for the week. Please call John Adams to make a reservation. Electrical and water hook up available. Payment to SOA. 425-442-1714
Course Elevation: 1,047 feet
3 laps of approx. 3/4 mile course
Region 10 Rescue / Oregon Race Rescue
N.A. Championships: K-Pro H, 350ccH, OSY 400, 110ccR National Championships: All Stock, All Mod, and All J Classes
04060 1100CCR04190 K PRO H04220 350CCH04320 OSY-40005400 125CCMH05430 350CCMH05460 750CCMH06330 45SS
Trophies: Stock, MOD, AXH/AXR: 1st-5th place / JH and JR: 1st-12th place. North American Champions Awards for PRO Classes
SO/MOD/J On Site Cascade Park Sunday 7/15 noon- 5pm ** Monday 7/16 7am-5pm
Must register before testing.
Cascade Park - Stock, MOD and J Classes, K-Pro H, and Osy400: Monday July 16, 2018 7pm ** Drivers Only and If Under 18 please bring one parent. No Alcohol Allowed During Drivers Meeting!!
350CCH and 1100CCR - Saturday Morning at 8am
$60 Per Class Stock, Mod, J and PRO Classes.
http://www.seattleoutboard.org/ Click on Moses Lake Nationals Icon on left side of webpage and follow instructions.
Race Director (9942) MATT YARNO, 4918 184TH PLACE SW, LYNNWOOD, WA
Race Director (11233) ANA CAPPELLETTI, 5502 220TH ST SW D-105, MOUNTLAKE TERRACE, WA
Referee (1) RICK SANDSTROM, 9700 HARBOUR PL STE 126, MUKILTEO, WA
Assistant Referee (917) CHARLES R DODGE, 23102 29TH AVE W, BRIER, WA
Assistant Referee (1487) W HOWARD SHAW, 3006 W. PRAIRIE BREEZE AVE, SPOKANE, WA
Inspector (156) THOMAS JOHNSTON, 11880 PRESTON RD, BRITTON, MI
Scorer (50525) JAN SHAW, 3006 W. PRAIRIE BREEZE AVE, SPOKANE, WA
Risk Manager (12487) DAVID SALMON, 16004 27TH AVE NE, SHORELINE, WA
1) Camping in Pits must be approved by Race Directors. See camping fees in Accommodations.
2) Staging area for early arrivals at Grant County Fairgrounds: 3953 Airway Dr NE, Moses Lake, WA 98837 Through Blue Gate- Park Move In: Sunday 7/15/2018 starting at noon
3) Race Trailer parking will be assigned by Race Committee Representative.
4) HOT PITS must have wrist band indicating they have signed the waiver.
5) No Alcohol in Open Containers in Park!
6) Closed toe shoes must be worn in the restricted areas.
7) Dogs on leashes, please pick up after your animal.
8) TESTING SO/MOD/J Monday 7/16/2018 9am-5pm JH and JR will have separate testing time
9) No Underage Drinking Will Be Tolerated In Park
10) In case of cancellation due to weather conditions, club will keep first entry fee to defray costs
11) Race schedule may be altered due to weather.
12) No motorized Scooters or similar vehicles, including remote controlled vehicles or drones.
13) All vehicles must be parked in the designated area
14) NAC for 350CCH and 1100R will run on 7/21
15) No drug use of any kind in park
16) No smoking in the park.
17) No testing anywhere on Moses Lake from 7/11-7/22.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.