Friday, MAY 6, 2011, 3-5 p.m.
Saturday, MAY 7, 2011 8-10 a.m., AT THE MOTORHOME
9:00 a.m. each day at MOTORHOME
Inboard Classes:: $50.00 per day - Inboard Promo Fee $30.00 for Weekend.
Unlimited Lights: $250 for Weekend
Stock Outboard 45 SS : $30.00 per Day
13530 CASCADIAN WAY
EVERETT, WA 98208
- OR - ON-LINE: firstname.lastname@example.org
Race Director (56985) FORRESTER DARLING, 6700 SE 32ND ST, MERCER ISLAND, WA
Referee (1) RICK SANDSTROM, 9700 HARBOUR PL STE 126, MUKILTEO, WA
Assistant Referee (1487) W HOWARD SHAW, 3006 W. PRAIRIE BREEZE AVE, SPOKANE, WA
Inspector (56042) GREG THOMAS, 831 NE 92ND ST, SEATTLE, WA
Scorer (50525) JAN SHAW, 3006 W PRAIRIE BREEZE AVE, SPOKANE, WA
Risk Manager (50583) PATRICIA DARLING, 6700 SE 32ND ST, MERCER ISLAND, WA
* Dry camping in Pits
* Camping Fees collected by City of Entiat
* No Crane Fee
* No entry into Park until 8:00 a.m. Friday morning
* Quiet time 10:00 p.m. Friday and Saturday nights
* Race Committee will retain first entry fee if race is blown off
* Must obey all City and County Rules and Regulations
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.