The Bull Ring Regatta - OPC and Stock Outboard Regional Championships
2/13/2010 – 2/14/2010
S.C.O.A. / S.B.R.A. #71
Brawley, CA Wiest Lake
1.Take exit 118B for State Route 111 N toward Brawley 0.2 mi
2. Turn right at CA-111 N 14.4 mi
3. Turn right at CA-78 E 1.0 mi
4. Turn left toward Dietrich Rd 1.5 mi
5. Continue straight onto Dietrich Rd 3.0 mi
I-10 W toward Los Angeles - Entering California
1. Take exit 236 for CA-78 0.2 mi
2. Turn left at CA-78 W/S Neighbours Blvd 6.9 mi
3. Turn right at 28th Ave/CA-78 W 3.0 mi
4. Turn left at CA-78 W/Rannells Blvd 2.0 mi
5. Turn right at 32nd Ave/CA-78 W - - - Continue to follow CA-78 W 65.2 mi
6. Turn right at CA-115 N/CA-78 W - - - Continue to follow CA-78 W 4.5 mi
7. Turn right toward Dietrich Rd 1.5 mi
8. Continue straight onto Dietrich Rd
1. Slight right at CA-86 S (signs for State Route 860/Brawley/El Centro) 6.5 mi
2. Turn right at Airport Blvd 0.4 mi
3. Turn left at CA-111 S/Grapefruit Blvd - - - Continue to follow CA-111 S 63.3 mi
4. Turn left at Rutherford Rd 2.2 mi
5. Slight right to stay on Rutherford Rd 148 ft
6. Turn right at Dietrich Rd 279 ft
SATURDAY - IN PITS - 8:00 A.M. (PACIFIC TIME)
NOTE: Sun. Drivers' Meeting will be conducted Sat. - In Pits - 1 hour after completing Sat. race schedule.
ALL CLASSES (EXCEPT J and AXSH CLASSES) - PER DAY: $70.00 - 1ST CLASS, $50.00 - 2ND CLASS, $20.00 - 3RD CLASS.
J and AXSH CLASSES: $50 PER DAY, PER CLASS.
Cracker Box: PLUS $20 ADDITIONAL (FOR WEEKEND) FOR THE INBOARD ADMINISTRATIVE FUND.
Do Not Send.
Race Director (7255) BOB PEEBLES, 3992 60TH ST #113, SAN DIEGO, CA
Referee (10787) DOUG REA, 1450 EAST PEBBLE RD #2051, LAS VEGAS, NV
Assistant Referee (393) ERNIE DAWE, 82138 TAHQUITZ AVE, INDIO, CA
Inspector (8759) ROGER CARR, 31272 VIA SAN VICENTE, SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, CA
Inspector (53776) PAT HOBAN, 24713 SENATOR AVE, HARBOR CITY, CA
Scorer (789) ANN HOBAN, PO BOX 2123, BIG RIVER, CA
Risk Manager (1929) JEFFREY CONANT, 8546 N 59TH AVE #151, GLENDALE, AZ
IN CASE OF BLOW-OUT, HALF OF FIRST DAYS ENTRIES WILL BE KEPT BY SCOA to recoup fixed expenses.
APBA INBOARD DRESS CODE AND PIT PROCEDURES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
Camping allowed in pits/camp grounds for a small fee charged by the County Park.
No food vendors will be on site.
No Alcohol allowed in Park/Lake per County.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.